Announcing the 2018 Stone Industry Education Series Schedule
Oberlin, Ohio; Chestertown, N.Y. -- The Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine have announced the schedule for the 2018 Stone Industry Education Series. In 2018, Stone Summits will be held in 10 cities across the U.S.
The 2018 sessions will be facilitated by a team of experienced industry leaders, including Tony Malisani of Malisani, Inc. in Great Falls, MT, a third-generation shop that was one of the first companies in the nation to receive the "Natural Stone Accredited Fabricator" credential; Duane Naquin, who is one of the founding partners, and CEO, of Stone Interiors North America, a management company operating MIA-accredited fabrication facilities in both Mobile, AL, and Columbia, SC; GK Naquin, who has over 35 years of experience in the natural stone industry, and, who along with his son, Duane, and other partners, owns Stone Interiors North America; and Eric Tryon, founder of Premier Surfaces in Atlanta, GA. Attendees will learn how to create a plan to diversify sales, find and retain top talent and avoid common OSHA safety violations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in roundtable discussions on technical standards, business management and marketing.
The 2018 Stone Industry Education Series is as follows:
- February 21 -- Austin, TX, hosted by Arizona Tile
- March 22 – Deerfield Beach, FL, hosted by M S International, Inc.
- April 26 – San Diego, CA, hosted by M S International, Inc.
- May 24 – Charleston, SC, hosted by Pacific Shore Stones
- June 7 – Milwaukee, WI, hosted by Universal Granite and Marble
- June 28 – Brentwood, NY, hosted by M S International, Inc.
- July 26 – Kansas City, KS, hosted by M S International, Inc.
- September 20 – Indianapolis, IN, hosted by Global Granite and Marble
- October 11 – Secaucus, NJ, hosted by Artistic Tile
- November 1 – Tuscon, AZ, hosted by Arizona Tile
For more information about the 2018 Stone Industry Education Series, visit: www.stoneindustryeducation.com.