Oberlin, OH and Chestertown, NY -- MIA+BSI and Stone World magazine have announced the schedule for the 2017 Stone Industry Education Series. In 2017, Stone Summits will be held in 10 cities across the U.S.
In 2016, the Stone Industry Education Series educated a total of 335 fabricators from 195 companies. "I'm pleased to see the momentum that seems to be building in the industry to raise the bar on performance," said Eric Tryon of Premier Surfaces in Alpharetta, GA, who joined the team of Stone Summit facilitators in 2016. "I'm blown away on the amount of people that continue to follow up with me months after an event with specific questions."
The 10 Stone Summits scheduled for 2017 will be facilitated by a team of experienced industry leaders, including GK Naquin of Stone Interiors in Loxley, A; Tony Malisani of Malisani, Inc. in Great Falls, MT; Marco Duran of Atlas Marble and Granite in Springfield, NJ, and Tryon. Attendees will learn how to create a plan to diversify sales, find and retain top talent and avoid common OSHA safety violations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in roundtable discussions on technical standards, business management and marketing.
The 2017 Stone Industry Education Series is as follows:
- February 15: Tempe, AZ (Arizona Tile)
- March 9: Houston, TX (M S International)
- April 27: Memphis, TN (Pacific Shore Stones)
- May 11: Chicago, IL (Universal Granite & Marble)
- June 1: Jessup, MD (M S International)
- June 22: Livermore, CA (Arizona Tile)
- July 20: Norwood, MA (M S International)
- September 14: Aurora, CO (M S International)
- October 5: Tulsa, OK (Pacific Shore Stones)
- November 2: Austell, GA (M S International)
Participants who register before February 1, 2017 will receive 20% off their registration. For more information, please visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com.
Report Abusive Comment