OBERLIN, OH-- The Natural Stone Institute is pleased to announce that the call for entries for the 2018 Industry Recognition Awards is now open. Submissions for all awards are due Friday, July 20.
Natural Stone Institute members are invited to nominate colleagues for the following awards:
- Migliore Award for Lifetime Achievement. This award pays tribute to an individual who has made extraordinary contributions to the natural stone industry.
- Women in Stone Pioneer Award. Sponsored by TexaStone Quarries, this award recognizes a trailblazer within the stone industry for their role in recruiting, retaining and advancing women. The recipient’s performance in promoting women should be exemplary, honorable and inspirational.
- Natural Stone Craftsman of the Year Award. Sponsored by Polycor and Custom Building Products, this award was established to honor an individual whose craftsmanship in the natural stone industry stands out above all else.
- Natural Stone Scholarship. Sponsored by Coldspring, Delaware Quarries and the Natural Stone Foundation, this scholarship provides educational opportunities for aspiring stone professionals interested in furthering their careers within the natural stone industry.
- Women in Stone Empowerment Scholarship. Sponsored by the Natural Stone Foundation, this scholarship provides a guided educational experience to one of three industry events to a woman showing a strong passion to grow their career within the stone industry.
For more information about these awards, including nomination forms and submission requirements, please visit www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/awards.