Stone Fabricator’s Alliance Announces 2018 Workshop Schedule
The Stone Fabricator’s Alliance (SFA) holds several workshops annually, hosted by member companies. These workshops are free of charge to SFA members in good standing, and they are designed to provide a wealth of knowledge and learning opportunity for the industry. Workshops are held periodically all around the U.S. and international destinations. Subject matter ranges from hand fabrication techniques to efficient business management techniques. Both shop and front office subjects are addressed. Subject matter is constantly changing, so plan on attending a workshop and participating in all the activities. A group of vendors will also be present -- displaying gear and answering questions at each workshop.The following is the 2018 schedule and topics for the SFA workshops:
- January 29 to February 1 – The International Surface Event/StonExpo, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev.
- April 19 to 20 – Robertson Manufacturing, Inc., Davenport, Iowa (Guy Robertson)
- May 8 to 11 – Coverings, Atlanta, Ga.
- June 14 to 15 – United Marble Fabricators, Watertown, Mass. (John Kilfoyle)
- August 9 to 10 – Slabworks of Montana, Bozeman, Mont. (Dave Scott)
For more information, visit www.stonefabricatorsalliance.com.