Machine of the Month
For years, Ghines has been offering a range of Manual Multifunctional Centers, which are stationary machines engineered to combine the precision work and productivity of a CNC with the flexibility and handwork of portable shape milling machines. The latest addition to this range is the Systar, which Ghines considers to be a â€œmidwayâ€ between CNC and portable manual machines.
Systar's operating head is set on high-precision orthogonal guides, and two digital displays visualize the tool position on the X and Y axis in real time. The operating head is lifted with a double safety control, which allows for easy tool replacement.
Other features of the Ghines Systar include:
- Control panel (24 V AC low tension controls)
- Spindle rotation speed adjustment with real time display on the digital tachometer
- Vacuum system controls (on, off, release) with vacuometer for suction cup operation, locking the piece on the workbench
- Spindle with motorized vertical stroke adjustment, displayed on the scale in real time
- Two digital real time displays for the orthogonal movement of the operating head, with reset option
- Pneumatic buttons for stroke locking of the operating head on X and Y axis
- Two knobs for the micrometric movement of the operating head on X and Y axis with real time display on the digital readout
- Hardened, anti-corrosion treated, steel slide guides
- Easy operated lubrication