To celebrate the launch of the expanded Dekton Industrial Collection and newly-unveiled Dekton Stonika Collection, Cosentino Group, the global leader in the development, production and distribution of innovative surfaces for architecture and design, is looking beyond the surface and giving back to the community. Throughout October and November across the United States, Cosentino will host 30 fundraisers at its Cosentino Centers and City Centers – each benefiting a charity in the local market.
“As a global industry leader, we recognize our success across the U.S. begins at the local level with our Cosentino Centers and City Centers,” said Massimo Ballucchi, marketing director of Cosentino North America. “Fall marks a season of gratitude and thanksgiving. Each of these events allows us to say thank you and give back to each of the communities that have been such valued partners. This spirit is an integral part not only of the Cosentino family, but the organization as a whole.” The event series kicked off October 9 in Pittsburgh, PA, with an evening benefiting Habitat for Humanity of Greater Pittsburgh.
Industry professionals and design enthusiasts alike are invited to attend; requested donations vary from event to event, and 100 percent of funds raised will go directly to the evening’s nonprofit partner. For more information and to RSVP, guests may reach out to their local Cosentino Center or City Center. Tickets will also be available for purchase onsite the evening of the event. The full list of events and dates can be found below.
Dekton Fundraising Events Dates and Beneficiaries:
- October 9: Pittsburgh, PA: Habitat for Humanity of Greater Pittsburgh
- October 11: Austin, TX; Habitat for Humanity’s Design & Build for the Cause
- October 17; Rochester, NY: Homes for our Troops
- October 18: Denver, CO; Base Camp 40; Houston, TX: Houston Furniture Bank; Montreal, Quebec: Fondation Jasmine Roy; New Orleans, LA: New Orleans Infant Burial Foundation; Portland, OR; SAFE of Columbia County; Raleigh, NC; Bob’s Buddies; St. Louis, MO; The National Children’s Cancer Society
- October 23: Fairfield, NJ: New Hope Integrated Behavioral Health Care
- October 24: Minneapolis, MN; St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; Orlando, FL; Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida; Calgary, CA; The Boys and Girls Club of Calgary
- October 25: Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Habitat for Humanity of Broward; Charlotte, NC; Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation; Kansas City, KS; Camp Quality; Los Angeles, CA; Save Iconic Architecture Projects; Phoenix, AZ; St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance; Seattle, WA: Ladybug House; Washington, DC; ASID Foundation
- October 26: Sacramento, CA; Sacramento Children’s Home
- October 30: Anaheim, CA: Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
- November 1: Atlanta, GA; Children’s Charities; Chicago, IL: DIFFA Chicago; Honolulu, HI; Honolulu Habitat for Humanity; Philadelphia, PA; Laurel House
- November 7: Salt Lake City, UT Grand Opening: The Inn Between
- November 15: Nashville, TN; Vicki Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund; St. Louis, MO; The National Children’s Cancer Society; Miami, FL; Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami