Caesarstone, a luxury quartz surface manufacturer, has released six new color options that are inspired by the delicate beauty of nature. The Caesarstone granite-inspired collection achieves the exquisite appearance of natural stone and carries forward a symphony of intricate veins, bold colors and textures.
These new options will offer the look inspired by granite, with the ease of Caesarstone care and maintenance. This new series, based on customer feedback and market demand, presents unparalleled quality, durability and the ease of Caesarstone surface material. Slabs are non-porous, heat, stain and scratch resistant.
“We are thrilled to unveil our new granite-inspired line of colors,” said Dan Clifford, president of Caesarstone USA. “After hearing what our customers were looking for in a new color palette, our team developed these new colors and we hope they will complement a wide variety of designs. These new options now give consumers the look of granite, with the benefits and ease of quartz.”
Among the new colors are:
• Cascata: Brings consumers a creation made with soft creamy tones of classic timeless beiges enriched with subtle darker veining.
• Collarada Drift: Fuses earthy mid-tone browns to create a texture empowered with dark dominant veins.
• Baja Gold: Mild earthy tones of light browns create a texture of soft movements with darker veins that grant depth to Baja Gold. This khaki tone sets the base to this new design characterized by dark swirls and veins inspired by granite with the ease of quartz.
• Caldera: Offering a rich and heavy chocolate brown color, entwined with softer and darker tones and a touch of gleaming gold. Inspired by the massive beauty of granite stone.
• Himalayan Moon: Brings a mixture of white shades, contrasted by dramatic and elegant black veining.