SEAL BEACH, CA -- Custom Building Products, a provider of flooring preparation products and tile and stone installation systems, recently published the Custom Commercial Installation Systems guide, a resource for architects, specifiers, designers and contractors. The Custom Commercial Installation Systems guide provides direction on how to confidently select the right system of surface preparation, setting, grouting and care products for tile projects across a variety of applications including healthcare, hospitality, commercial kitchens, retail, transportation, entertainment, commercial, intuitional, government and public works.
"Design professionals often approach us with questions about the type of installation system that would be best for their project, so we developed this resource to help not only designers but architects, specifiers or tile contractors identify the products that might be the most appropriate for their project," said Dave DeBear, National Manager, commercial business development for Custom Building Products. "The guide helps design professionals navigate through the product selection process by highlighting examples of real projects and related challenges. Using these insights, they can more effectively choose products that deliver high-quality results on time and in budget based on the unique conditions of their project."
The Custom Commercial Installation Systems guide features detailed information on its products and systems in the context of specific building types or end-use applications.
- Typical challenges like high point loads, extreme soil situations, fast track timelines
- How to qualify for Custom's system warranties
- Custom Build Green and Custom Emerald system
- Custom installation solutions from a single source supplier
- Common considerations such as waterproofing, sound attenuation, uneven subfloors, chemical exposure, crack isolation, stain resistance, color consistency, exterior conditions and more
- Custom project references throughout North America for each category
- Custom's commercial architectural representative team
All product recommendations, which may include categories that are new to the user, derived from the Custom Commercial Installation Systems guide are based on ANSI standards. Architects, specifiers, designers and contractors can download a copy of the Custom Commercial Installation Systems guide on the company's website.