The ProCircle Tri-Suction Base supplies 110 pounds of clamping force without risk of movement on all polished surfaces. An option for clamping base to flamed and leather surface is coming, reports AccuGlide.
A special base design with captured felt slides have been extensively tested and are proven to be scratch resistant. Also, it works well on marble, onyx and limestone. (Note: clean felt pads when switching from granite to marble.)
- Arms: 72- and 120-inch arm lengths for cuts up to 240 inches in diameter
- Profiles: Ready for 6-inch QT Profile Wheels offered in 3/8 inches,
- Bullnose, 1/2 bullnose, 1/4 - 5/8 inches bevel and 2cm ogee
- Blades: BQTC6 - 6 inches QT Circle Cut - for 2cm cut depths
- BQTCA7 7 inches QT Carrera - for 3cm cut depths
The new C360 Sw has a Quiet & TrueTM blade silencer and fully modified Bosch motor. It is engineered with a patented rigid design that makes for a straight-forward set-up and it is easy to use.