The machine was designed for optimal versatility and weighs only 61.6 pounds (28 kg). It can be run at two speeds, 2,200 and 7,000 rpm. The speed shift allows users to use the machine for multiple tasks: At 7,000 rpm, the Sector High Tech can run profiling diamond bits, achieving any desired profile. At 2,200 rpm, it is possible to run all polishing bits and complete the work up to final buffing.
It is also possible to use an angular device (optional) to polish straight and rounded flat edges on marble or granite up to 8 cm thick with optimal results and an extremely low cost per linear foot, Ghines reports.
• Gliding System (by choice): On water veil (Aquaplaning) or water lubricated nylon rollers (Aquawheel)
• Spindle: stainless steel
• Rotation speed: 2,200 and 7,000 rpm
• Rise and fall: 25 mm
• Framework: Die cast aluminum
• Weight: 61.6 pounds (28 kg)
• Power: 2.4 kW
• Supply Tension (by choice): 115V/50-60Hz single-phase, direct plug, without power unit, or 230V/50-60Hz single-phase, direct plug, without power unit
• Thermal Overload Safety Cut-Out
• Packing Dimensions: 685 x 500 x 490 mm
• Packing Weight: 72.6 pounds (33 kg)