Diamond Tech International (DTI) is proud to announce the new DL7000 saw. Designed for the standard fabricating shop setting, this wet band saw slices through marble, granite and tile up to 1 1/2 inches thick. The DL7000 is engineered to speed production times for working in marble and granite.
The DL7000 has a sturdy design to withstand heavy use, and easy-to-use adjustment features allow the operator to quickly begin cutting. The large two-wheel design creates a 13-inch throat depth to accommodate tiles up to 2 inches wide.
All of the company's diamond saws come equipped with diamond blades, which are manufactured for maximum durability and efficiency. Each blade is made of strong stainless steel, selected for its resistance to corrosion and rust. The blades are then coated with the high-quality diamond abrasives.
The saw has the following features:
* Maximum Horsepower: 3/4 hp, variable speed
* Motor Shaft RPM: 1,400
* Length (with table): 38 inches
* Height: 48 inches
* Weight: 162 lbs. (73.5 kg)
* Table Size: 20 x 20 inches
* Throat Depth (depth of cut into field): 13 inches
* Blade Length (continuous band): 94.25 inches
* Blade Thickness (width of cut): 0.025 inches (64 mm)
* Blade Depth: 30 inches (7.5 mm)
* Minimum Radius Cut: 1/2 to 3/4 inches
* Maximum Recommended Material Thickness: 1 1/2 inches in marble and granite; 3 inches in concrete or limestone
* Cutting Speed: 8 inches per minute in 3/4-inch marble
* Blade Life Estimate: 40 to 50 cutting hours in 3/4-inch marble
The DL7000 includes an instructional manual, use of a toll-free customers service line and one-year warranty.