- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: GERMANY
- COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH: 17,946 PSI
- MODULUS OF RUPTURE: 2,280 PSI
- AVERAGE ABSORPTION: 1.07 %
- FLEXURAL STRENGTH: 1,610 PSI
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: 37.3 HA
- DENSITY: 163.97 LB./FT.3
This Stone of the Month is supplied by Vereinigte Marmorwerke Kaldorf GmbH of Kaldorf, Germany. Technical details provide a frame of reference only. Because stone is a product of nature, testing to determine specific physical qualities should be repeated for each project. To submit your own Stone of the Month, send a high-resolution digital image, along with the relevant technical data, to email@example.com.