ORANGE, CA -- The Virtual Kitchen Designer by M S International (MSI) allows customers and homeowners to visualize a variety of product material combinations in different kitchen scenes. Ideal for remodels and new construction, users can mix and match their choice of countertop, cabinet, floor tile and backsplash options. These instant renderings can be saved, emailed and shared on social media.
An already powerful and user-friendly tool, MSI has improved the visualizer with a new, sleeker design that provides an enhanced experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Key updates include:
- A cleaner look and a more intuitive design, ensuring users can quickly find and select the materials they want.
- A new kitchen scene with dual angles, providing an incredible full room and close-up view (choosing a new backsplash that renders in both angles).
- Enhanced mobile functionality, giving customers the freedom to design kitchens quickly and seamlessly -- even when they're on the go.
- Updated product assortment with the latest countertop, flooring, and decorative mosaics and wall tile options.
- More countertop options than ever with the addition of the entire Q™ Premium Natural Quartz collection.
More than 37 million kitchens have been visualized with MSI's Virtual Kitchen Designer. In addition to the online tool, the MSI Kitchen Visualizer App is available for iPhone and iPad and features all of the same functions of the web-based version.
Hundreds of retailers and designers use the Virtual Kitchen Designer in their showrooms and on their websites to help customers make important product and design selections. Other MSI design tools include a Bathroom Visualizer, Countertop Edge Visualizer, and Stacked Stone Visualizer. Industry professionals interested in installing these free visualizer tools on their websites can MSI's Industry Tools website for more information.
To see the Virtual Kitchen Designer's updated look, visit https://www.msistone.com/virtual-kitchen-designer/#.
Report Abusive Comment