HanStone Quartz diversifies its product line with the launch of a new marble-inspired collection, a trend favored by designers and architects. The Cascina Collection, named for an ancient village in Tuscany, pays homage to the Old World with unique veining patterns and colors mirroring the look of Carrara marble. Made from pure natural quartz, the collection comprises the strongest and most durable surface materials on the market, with an unparalleled level of sophistication and design.
“The Cascina Collection is the answer to the demand for marble-inspired surfaces that is becoming prominent in the design and architectural worlds,” said Bob Paradiso, vice president of marketing for HanStone Quartz. “This collection delivers a level of Old-World style, with modern durability, that is an elegant statement in any interior space.”
The new colors provide the same combination of stunning beauty and strength that has become the standard, making HanStone Quartz a preferred choice for architects, designers and consumers throughout the world. Non-porous, resistant to heat, stains, and scratches, these designs are an ideal solution for both residential and commercial applications, according to HanStone Quartz.
The new collection consists of four fresh colors:
• Italian Waves: Tuscan and classic. Proudly infused with rich gray veining, Italian.
• Waves displays gorgeous movement with a glossy sheen.
• Classic Statue: Subtle wispy veining is complemented by distinct contrasting veined undertones within a stone white background and high-gloss sheen.
• Tranquility: A distinct modern classic beauty. A purist crisp white marble with a feathery contrasting charcoal vein, Tranquility voices a timeless classic Tuscan appeal.
• Serenity: Warm layered tones partnered with graceful wisps of umber and sienna, Serenity infuses classic old world charm with Tuscan antiquity.
HanStone Quartz is easy to maintain, eco-friendly, stain resistant, durable, non-porous and heat resistant.