The morning session is being led by Marty Gould, a renowned expert in marketing and a veteran speaker at many stone industry events.
After a tour of MSI's warehouse, which features a wealth of materials from around the world, the event is featuring an afternoon Fabricator Forum, and the following topics have been raised:
- First impressions with customers
- Sink templates
- Shop Efficiency
- Business Metrics/Benchmarking
- Safety during the installation
- Creating invisible seams
- Keeping employees happy
- Hiring quality employees
- Managing growth
- Digital fabrication/automation
- Establishing value and maintaining price
Future Stone Industry Education event are planned for Dallas (September 19), Atlanta (October 17) and Pompano Beach, FL (November 7). For more information, visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com.