Between both Tile Take-Back® and the Toto USA partnership, Crossville achieved the following in 2012:
- recycled more than 5,550,354 pounds of fired tile produced at the company's plants that would have previously gone to landfills
- received and processed more than 60,560 pounds of tile, including scraps and post-consumer tile extracted from renovation projects and
- received and recycled more than 6,669,834 million pounds of scrap porcelain from Toto.
Since the launch of Tile Take-Back® in 2009, the company's cumulative recycling totals include:
- more than 10 million pounds of fired tile produced at Crossville's plants
- 220,000 pounds of scrap and post-consumer tile
- 13.7 million pounds of scrap porcelain from Toto USA.
Tile Take-Back and the Toto USA partnership are just two of many sustainable practices Crossville maintains companywide. For more information about all such practices, visit: