The Web site is compatible with all Internet browsers as well as mobile tablet devices such as iPad, iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc. It is also compatible with smartphones such as iPhone and Blackberry.
The Web site features the following sections:
1. Home: Information regarding the company’s beginnings as a natural stone provider.
2. Company: This section talks about the company’s dedication to providing rare and exotic stones at premium quality.
3. Services: Details the various steps that will assist homeowners/designers to plan their visit to view the slabs in the warehouse.
4. Products: This section features pictures of the various slabs — carefully arranged by categories of material — and mentions all relevant information related to the slabs such as origin, size, application, etc.
5. Stone 101 - An introduction to natural stone. This is a source of information on natural stone featuring content from the Marble Institute of America. It also features two educational videos entitled “Real Stone: Real Value” and “From the Quarry to the Kitchen.” It also features a PDF version of “Homeowners Guide to Natural Stone Countertop Installation.”
6. Contact Us: This section provides directions to the warehouse facility and other essential contact information to get in touch with the Mackson Marble & Granite team, including a comments box for customers.
Log on to www.macksonmarble.com to pick out your next countertop from the Exotic Collection at Mackson Marble & Granite.
Mackson Marble & Granite is a proud member of the Marble Institute of America and a strong supporter of the Genuine Stone Initiative promoting excellence in natural stone. The company’s warehouse is located at 40 Gazza Blvd., Farmingdale, NY, 11735, and it can be reached by phone at 1-631-390-9490.