BRAXTON-BRAGG TO HOST CONCRETE POLISHING SEMINARS
This two-day course, taught by experts from Superabrasive, covers:
• Understanding the overall concrete grinding and polishing process
• Selecting the right tooling, equipment and chemicals for the job
• In-depth explanation of the surface preparation and the concrete polishing processes
• Preparing competitive marketing and bidding proposals
The seminar fee includes:
• All training materials
• Demonstrations and a full day of hands-on training
• Lunches and two nights lodging; discounted dining will also be available for attendees
The location: Braxton-Bragg LLC, 4100 Appalachian Way, Knoxville, TN
The cost: $470 per person.
Purchasing a complete set of floor polishing equipment from Braxton-Bragg will not only provide customers with a new business, it will allow them a total refund of the cost of one attendee to the seminar, according to the company.
For more information about this seminar, contact Kurt Alexander at 800-575-4401, ext. 235.