St. Cloud, Minnesota – The all new Side-Shot by Park Industries provides fabricators the tool to capture slab images right at the machine with an extremely small footprint requirement. The SIDE-SHOT™ incorporates Slabsmith Lite software for vein matching and 3D rendering.
- Capture high dimensional accuracy of digital slabs
- Vein matched project preview before cutting the material, up to 2 slabs
- Utilize common line cutting to optimize material yield
- Ability to communicate with multiple cameras (great for twin table machines)
- Upgrade to full Slabsmith™ Basic Bundle at anytime
“We are excited about the Side-Shot™,” adds Tony Herbst, Park Industries Director of Sales, “as this system can be added to existing digital saws and requires a very small footprint.” Increase your customer experience by vein matching projects all while increasing your slab utilization with Park Industries® Side-Shot Digital Photo Station.