The Italian Stone Theater: Brand & Stone
VERONA, ITALY -- Major international brands in the furniture and design accessories field meet up with marble processing companies: the outcome is the exhibition named Brand & Stone, which will be curated by Giorgio Canale, with original concept by Danilo Di Michele, and set up within the scope of The Italian Stone Theater at Marmomac 2018.
Lighting objects, furnishings, accessories and decor will give life to a variety of original settings placed over the water to welcome visitors into a space for experiments with stone applied to furnishings, which are freely inspired by a resort theme.
The exhibition seeks to involve companies of materials, processing and machinery, together with design companies and famous designers, to create new opportunities for collaboration and possible business developments.
By the support of the Italian excellence of the stone world exhibiting at Marmomac, each brand has created new projects or reimagined the iconic pieces of its collection in stone -- testifying that marble and granite are indispensable and irreplaceable materials in the world of design and architecture in the past, present and future.
Brands, designers and companies taking part include:
- Antoniolupi / Carlo Colombo / Testi Group
- Baxter / Stefano Guidotti - Vincenzo Colecchia / Marmi Remuzzi Bergamo, Prussiani Engineering
- Formitalia Group - Tonino Lamborghini Casa / Formitalia Design Studio / Piero Zanella
- Gervasoni / Paola Navone / Marmobon - Domos Design
- Horm - Casamania / Steven Holl / Mondo Marmo Design, Fasani Celeste - Marmi e Travertini, Pietralab
- Imperfettolab / Imperfettolab / Santa Margherita
- Luxury Living Group / Toan Nguyen / Cereser Marmi
- Qeeboo Milano / Stefano Giovannoni / Odone Angelo
The promenade over the water which connects the shows is made in gneiss “Blumaggia” split stone surface by Mec and Materica Stone.
Follow all of Stone World's Marmomac news at: https://www.stoneworld.com/keywords/1109