- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
"It's a strong statement," said David Portales, Promotions Director for ASCER. "But, we're confident that Spanish tile is the ceramic of choice because of our manufacturers' modern designs, boundless creativity, constant technological strides and firm commitment to the environment. In those regards, we feel this campaign says it all."
Officially unveiled at Cevisama in February, the campaign will be showcased in all Tile of Spain collateral materials, premiums and booth design at Coverings and other 2010 events. Also prevalent in print and digital advertising, the campaign is supported by four ads that will run in multiple trade and B2B publications over the course of the year. Each ad touts a different industry focus of the Spanish sector. "Not Only Design," "It's Time for Innovation," "All Power to Technology" and "Now . . . Ecology." The headline is then answered with the definitive statement "Yes, We choose Spanish ceramic."
The look of the campaign juxtaposes strong messaging with bold graphic treatments and the use of a striking magenta. While subtly paying homage to
Embracing a digital platform
In an effort to make product information and images more accessible to the
Upcoming events in 2010
· Porcelanosa Miami Showroom Grand Reopening on April 20, 2010 from 6 to 8 p.m. Location: 8700 N.W. 13th Terrace,
· Hastings Tile & Bath/Inalco CEU Program on April 21, 2010 from 12 to 5:30 p.m. Location: Architects & Designers Building, 150 East 58th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY. Two sessions led by Patti Fasan, CTC will focus on specification and design. Lunch will be served after the noon event. Spanish tapas and wine will be served in the evening. RSVP: Kevin@hastings30.com.
· Coverings: The Ultimate Tile & Bath Show held from April 27 to 30, 2010. Location:
· AIA National Convention held from June 10 to 12, 2010. Location:
· NeoCon held from June 14 to 16, 2010. Location: