- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
A new consumer brochure and video from the Marble Institute of America (MIA) - a leading authority on natural stone - are now available to natural stone retailers and fabricators.
The Truth About Granite & Radon/Radiation consumer brochure has been updated to include frequently asked questions and statements from leading authorities on indoor environmental exposure. This brochure is available as a free download (for review and/or duplication by a printer) or it can be ordered in printed, full-color copies from the MIA bookstore (available in packs of 25, with volume discounts available with orders of four packs).
1. View the video or link the video to a Web site for free (via the YouTube link).
2. Stream it from a Web site (cost is $50 annually).
3. Order a looping DVD video to showcase in a showroom. The DVD is just $25 and customers will receive 25 copies (free) of “The Truth About Granite & Radon/Radiation” brochure with each order.