Topics covered in the book include using templates to create a specialized safety program that protects both employees and a business from health and safety risks, how to better understand what documents OSHA looks for when performing a health and safety inspection, and reviewing stone industry specific documents and job hazard analysis which should be considered by every employee.
Additionally, the new Health and Safety Handbook covers:
• OSHA workplace standards and forms (both in the shop and on the worksite)
• OSHA equipment standards and forms
• OSHA employee health standards and forms
• OSHA employee training standards and forms
• OSHA locations and required posters.
Report Abusive Comment