- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
The Stone Fabrication Workshop is an intensive 1-day seminar that delivers cutting-edge information and practical tips from respected industry experts, Kevin Padden,
Keith Graves and Fred Hueston. Attendees will learn how to run their shop more efficiently to increase output and profits.
Who Should Attend?
- Fabrication Shop Managers
- Owners/Decision Makers
- Fabrication Shop Workers
- Determining and Applying Fabrication Costs
- Fabricating Engineered Stone - How to Repair and Polish It.
- Granite - Are Repairs Acceptable?
- Stone Defects and Natural Occurrences
- Resin-treated Slabs - Are They A Problem?
- OSHA Requirements
- Air/Water Purification
- How to Set Up A Fabrication Shop
- Management Strategies to effectively run the fabrication shop
- Tips on updating & expanding the fabrication shop to maximize production
Your registration fee of $195 includes:
- Full 1-day workshop
- Workshop meals (continental breakfast, lunch & beverages)
- Networking Reception immediately following the workshop
Dates & LocationsBurbank, CA - April 18, 2005
2500 Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
Anaheim - April 19, 2005
12015 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA
San Francisco, CA - April 21, 2005