- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
VAN NUYS, CA - CaesarStone, a quartz surface manufacturer, has launched a unique, free iPhone “MobileGallery” application that gives consumers, designers and dealers alike a pocket-sized tool to browse and order samples from the line-up of CaesarStone countertops and surfaces.
“iPhone technology is a unique cultural phenomenon,” said Arik Tendler, CaesarStone President. “CaesarStone is proud to make our product line available to our customers, architects and designers in innovative new ways. Colors can be viewed using the iPhone as a portable sample chip, helping the consumer to make informed, on-the-spot purchase decisions. For designers and dealers, it specifies material and allows for instant referencing of the CaesarStone library.”
CaesarStone’s “MobileGallery” application, developed by Rumble Design, Inc., was designed around the way the company’s product is presented online and in the field. “CaesarStone is offering a brand experience beyond the showroom,” said Jake Rumble, President of Rumble Design. “The iPhone’s platform and features provide powerful mobile tools for a progressive audience.”
The special functions of the application include:
• Surface Browser - Allows the user to see size/color accurate samples. The scrolling features allow for viewing that goes beyond the edges of the iPhone. Additionally, the user can toggle over each sample to see how that surface looks in an application.
• Surface Calculator - Allows users to calculate how much product they will need for their installation.
• Free Sample Ordering - Users can immediately order free samples with one click.
Free downloads of this application are available for iPhone users via the Apple iTunes App Store or the direct link from www.CaesarStoneUS.com.