Machine of the Month: Noat Stone Machinery’s Sfera825 by Global Equipment Group
Features of the Noat Sfera825 include:
• 30-horsepower motor with up to 925-mm disc size.
• State-of-the-art Operator Interface with a 17-inch touch-screen monitor with pivoting pendant. Unit and mobile control unit for maximum ergonomics during processing.
• CAD CAM for the planning and execution of cuts, specifically designed for three-dimensional surfaces. Expandable library of customized geometric models.
• Advanced Software Package for kitchen and vanity tops as well as furnishings, shower walls, sinks, tubs and the like. The package also allows for the processing of three-dimensional pieces from blocks, such as capitals, bas-reliefs and sculptures as well as grooving, lettering, tombstones and artistic carving.
• Fixed and tilting worktable options for slab and block cutting.
• Working area for large workpieces to be positioned on the ground.
• Horizontal lathe for columns and tapering, available in three different size configurations.