- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
"The Statements Program participants are North America's premier resource for guiding consumers through the product selection process," said Kimberly Cornelius, Marketing Manager at Daltile. "We are committed to providing program participants the support they need to help grow their business and will continue to explore new opportunities to further the success of the program."
With Statements, dealers can increase store traffic and average per ticket sales -- driving positive sales results and operational success. They can expand their retail offerings amid market changes by easily adding new Daltile products. Put simply, an investment in the Daltile Statements Program delivers maximum returns for a participant's business.
The Statements Program also enables dealers to build on Daltile's rock-solid reputation and strengthen their position as the ceramic tile and natural stone retailer of choice in a specific market. Daltile recognizes each retail market and dealer is different, and has made the Statements showroom program flexible enough to meet local market and dealer needs.
In an effort to create an environment that invites customer interaction, Statements offers impactful merchandising solutions, programs and promotional support. Highlights include:
- A scalable, comprehensive merchandising display program that can be tailored to a showroom's design and unique market needs
- Merchandising services to assist business owners and floor managers with showroom layout and design
- Marketing and sales support programs and services to help drive traffic to stores and provide up-sell opportunities
- Business, operations and training support to help build core business