- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
"As our company has grown, so have our lines of tile available for distribution," said Michael Mariutto, President of Mediterranea. "Using high-definition video technology, we can display at Surfaces our stunning room scene images that truly show off the beauty of our tile -- both in residential and commercial settings."
Mediterranea employs exclusive Dynamic HD Imaging™ technology in the manufacturing of its porcelain tiles -- allowing for the perfect transfer of high-resolution graphic images. The process allows Mediterranea's latest products to burst with true-to-life color, natural shading, depth and texture.
A focus of the high-definition video display will be Tuscan Stone, one of Mediterranea's most carefully crafted lines featuring the look of reclaimed stones from Tuscany, evoking the region's timeless architectural heritage. Among the other lines to be featured at Surfaces 2012:
- Mountain Timber -- Fully-rectified planks in 6- x 24- and 12- x 24-inch sizes with the look and appeal of fossilized wood, available in three color shades
- American Naturals -- Elegant and rustic natural wood looks available in four colors and in 4- x 24- and 6- x 24-inch planks
- Essence -- A stunning marbleized stone look available in four colors and in 13- x 13-, 18- x 18- and large-format 12- x 24-inch sizes. Essence also features 55% recycled content.