• Improved storage. There is 58% extra material in every crate. This new thickness creates considerable savings in storage, mainly in two ways. First, loading more square metersper crate weighs the same and increases the capacity of the container. Secondly, this greatly reduces transport costs, as well as the space needed to store the material.
• The tiles are packed in recyclable cardboard boxes and wooden crates, which protect the material from any potential damage.
• Improved color matching. There is 47% additional material available from the same block. Although Levantina’s classification process is always rigorous, being able to obtain more material from the same block means that color matching is more precise. A minimum of two boxes from each crate are checked to ensure that everything is as it should be before closing and storing the product.
• Improved Ergonomics. With a 40% reduction in weight of tiles, handling and installation are faster and more convenient.
• Overtiling. Being so thin allows the tile to be installed on existing flooring, which simplifies installation and considerably reduces the amount of waste generated.
• Multi-functionality. The tile’s thinness makes it a very practical format that can be used indoors or outdoors, on floors and walls, covering a greater area with each tile.