Interested architects can visit www.polycor.com and click on the “Free on-line continuing education” button on the right-hand side at the bottom of the opening page.
After this one-hour course/presentation, architects will be able to:
• State the features and benefits of natural stone products
• Analyze the stone quarrying and stone fabrication processes
• List the applications of natural stone in a variety of market segments
• Rate the performance of natural stone using ASTM standard test methods
• Identify the characteristics of certain natural stone products which make them more or less suited for specific applications
Architects can also contact Vincent Roy, Polycor's Regional Sale Manager, AIA/CES Registered Provider and LEED Professional at 403-389-9918 or email@example.com. Another contact is Clermont Perron, Assistant to the CEO, AIA/CES Registered Provider and LEED Professional, who can be reached at 678-234-1066 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the on-line education, Polycor offers "Lunch n Learn" educational sessions, which take place on-site at architectural firms.