Russia stone expo draws international exhibitors
On the technology side, the show introduced the Russian market to new technology, machinery and tools for stone mining and processing. Suppliers of machinery and supplies came from countries such as Italy, France and Germany. New stones were also introduced by major suppliers from around the world, including Italy and Germany, among other nations.
As a source of information, Expostone 2004 presented data on the latest achievements in the industry.
The main sections of the exhibition included:
- Working technology of quarries
- Machinery and equipment for stone mining and processing
- Transportation and storage of stone and related products
- Technology, equipment and tools for stone processing
- Natural stone for architecture and urban construction
- Culture of stone use, means of natural stone care
- Utilization of stone processing waste
- Special literature
The exhibition also included a one-day scientific and practical conference, where leading Russian and foreign specialists made reports.