- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
The Marble Institute of America (MIA) has announced the launch of the newest edition in its popular Management Tool Kits Series: Forklift Safety Training Manual. This sixth installment of the MIA’s Management Tool Kit series, available in both English and Spanish, allows any company to customize the forklift training to its location, equipment and other site-specific needs as mandated by OSHA.
“I like the fact that you can customize the program to fit your shop’s situation,” said Brian Johnson, owner of MIA Accredited Natural Stone Fabricator, Johnson Granite of Mount Airy, NC. “It is easy to use and will help keep your company in line with OSHA and their requirements.”
The MIA has partnered with Forklift Training Pro to produce this new tool kit (CD-ROM & binder package) which:
- Makes it easy for trainers to comply with OSHA’s facility and equipment specific training requirements.
- Produces site-specific and equipment-specific training manuals.
- Is an easy-to-use, complete and comprehensive software training program designed by trainers for trainers.
- Creates strong written documentation of user classes.
- Generates an unlimited number of the necessary training materials and documentation for classes, including certificates, sign-in sheets and releases.
“Forklift Training Pro is so excited about this new partnership with the Marble Institute of America,” said Tony Beach, Owner of Forklift Training Pro. “The opportunity to have our product utilized by the finest natural stone companies in the world is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for when I created Forklift Training Pro several years ago.”
MIA members can purchase this tool kit for $299 each. The non-member price is $349. Customers can save $100 dollars if they purchase both the English and Spanish version of the tool kit. For more information, contact MIA at (440) 250-9222, e-mail MIAinfo@marble-institute.com or visit www.marble-institute.com.