NeoCon East back in Baltimore October 29 to 30
29 to 30, at the Baltimore Convention Center. This year's edition will offer even more resources, brand new initiatives and provide an immersive experience of what's new and notable in the industry. The two-day trade event will showcase more than 250 brands across a wide range of sectors, including workplace, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and public spaces. Featuring product launches from top manufacturers, educational programming that includes CEU-accredited seminars, timely keynote presentations and exciting events, NeoCon East is not to be missed.
Show highlights include:
• The latest in commercially focused products, materials, and cutting edge technologies from more than 250+ brands.
• Featured presentations by industry movers and shakers including: Shashi Caan, pioneering architect, designer and president of the International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers; and Kevin Salwen, journalist and author of Design Leveraged, a special report done in conjunction with IIDA and BIFMA. (No fee for keynotes and special presentations).
• Over 35 CEU-accredited seminars and association forums.
• Events including IIDA's Opening Day Breaking Boundaries breakfast with featured speaker Helen Marriage, co-founder of London-based Artichoke, and producer of urban spectacle, celebration and "disruption." Proceeds from the breakfast benefit "Health Care for the Homeless."
• A new, easier to navigate floor plan with expanded product categories.
• McMorrow Report Partnership: a special facility manager/exhibitor match program offering extensive reach to a powerful subscriber base of 42,000 facility managers in corporate, government, healthcare and sustainable vertical markets.
• Special GSA Features – the largest design expo and conference featuring the greatest concentration of products and services under GSA's multiple awards schedules program.