- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
"We asked Aaron to join our team primarily because of his association experience and understanding of education/curriculum development. We are excited to have Aaron join the team just prior to StonExpo, so he can meet face-to-face many of the industry leaders he will be working with to advance the stone industry’s education program," Hieb said.
In his role with the MIA, Aaron will initially be responsible for:
- oversight of the Regional Education Program (in partnership with Stone World magazine);
- launching the Chapter Development pilot program; and,
- assisting the MIA Safety Committee with the development a turn-key safety manual and additional online safety training courses.
"It is an honor to have the opportunity to work with an institution as revered as the MIA. The team and membership of the MIA have been very welcoming and this camaraderie will help us produce great things for the industry," said Dahnke.
A native of Sandusky, OH, joining the MIA team in Cleveland will also serve as a homecoming for Danhke, "the opportunity at the MIA is enhanced given that I'll be moving back to northern Ohio. I am excited to reconnect with friends and family, while building new relationships in the natural stone industry."
Dahnke has bachelors and masters degrees from Ohio University, as well as a Certificate in Fundraising from the University of Richmond.
Aaron may be reached at email@example.com.