Stone Shop Management
Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine are proud to offer a one-of-a-kind event to stone companies throughout Florida! You will benefit from a “Town Hall” environment that is tailored to the attendee and the topics most important to fabricators.
- Learn what metrics to follow as you develop your business plan.
- Discuss how to maximize your shop efficiency while creating the best product for your customer.
- Create a plan to position your company in the marketplace.
5100 Linebaugh Avenue
Tampa, FL 33624
Date: October 10, 2019
Special Thanks to Sponsors of the Florida Stone Summit
For information on sponsoring this workshop, please click here
for Installers & Fabricators
Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin or call Jeff Handley at 440.250.9222
GK Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning "best practices" for running a successful fabrication business.
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Analyzing Shop Performance
10:30 am Networking Break
10:45 am Analyzing Shop Performance
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
12:00 Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Networking Lunch
Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
3:00 pm Networking Reception