Stone Shop Management
Join the Stone Industry Education Series for a day of education and networking. Learn how to diversify your business, build efficiency in your company, and train to industry standards. Don’t miss this opportunity—this one day workshop will only be available in your area once this year.
- Review best practices for measuring project and organizational costs.
- Learn how to find and train top talent.
- Discuss available training resources to help build your stone company.
- Create a plan for diversifying your sales to ensure growth both this year and 5 years down the road.
2095 N Batavia Street
Orange, CA 92865
Date: March 12, 2020
Special Thanks to Sponsors of California Stone Summit
For information on sponsoring this workshop, please click here
for Installers & Fabricators
Earn a $25 bookstore credit — Each attendee will receive a $25 credit for items from the Natural Stone Institute bookstore. Credit will be awarded onsite at the seminar.
for Suppliers & Stone Distributors
Earn two free registrations — Non-Natural Stone Institute member companies who join prior to the seminar can send two employees free of charge (a $198 value). For more information about membership, go online to www.naturalstoneinstitute.org/whyjoin
GK Naquin, Stone Interiors
Industry Leaders participating in the Fabricator Breakout Groups
Business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning "best practices" for running a successful fabrication business.
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am Welcome and Attendee Introductions
9:15 am Stone Shop Management
10:30 am Networking Break
10:45 am Stone Shop Management
11:45 am Fabricator Resources
12:00 Noon Host Presentation
12:15 pm Networking Lunch
Fabricator Breakout Sessions
- Group 1: Business Management (Benchmarking, Hiring and Retaining Employees, etc)
- Group 2: Technical (Stone Characteristics, Technical Standards, etc)
- Group 3: Marketing (Setting Expectations, Customer Relations, etc)
3:00 pm Networking Reception