Stone Fabricator's Alliance, an organization comprised of fabrication and restoration professionals from around the world. Our objective is to provide the resources necessary to enable our members to prosper by improving their quality of fabrication and restoration methods and practices. We do this by sharing information, skills and techniques all for the good of the hard working professionals that make up this fantastic industry.
Some of the potential topics:
- AutoCAD beginner & advanced classes/discussions
- Installing wall panels and cladding and other installation techniques anyone is interested in
- Digital fabrication – using the Proliner, GMM Extesa, GMM Tower & (2) OMAG CNCs together
- Commercial jobs – bidding, winning, and managing projects. How are they different from residential jobs?
- Statistics – tracking your company’s financials and analyzing what matters
- Saturday: Possibly a Field Trip to Washington DC to check out famous landmarks and a few jobs we’ve installed.