What you can expect from this jam-packed 1-day event:
- Several industry leaders will participate in a 1-hour installer’s forum to share “best practices” and respond to questions from the audience. This is a great venue to learn how other installers are tackling issues.
- Danny MacNair will lead a discussion about having the right information about the stone type prior to installation.
- Mike Micalizzi will address stone surface preparation for flooring and wet area installations, as well as discuss best practices for installation techniques. A few case studies of installations that went terribly wrong will be shown to illustrate what not to do.
- Rod Sigman will share advice on maintenance and sealing issues and how to coach your clients after the installation has been completed.
- A number of suppliers will be on hand to discuss your business needs – great networking.
- Daltile will host the event and offer tours of their facility.
- CustomBuildingProducts will have many products on hand.