- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
- Determining and Applying Fabrication Costs
- Fabricating Engineered Stone -- How to Repair and Polish It
- Granite -- Are Repairs Acceptable?
- Stone Defects and Natural Occurrences
- Resined Slabs -- Are They a Problem?
- OSHA Requirements
- Air/Water Purification
- Management Strategies to Effectively Run the Fabrication Shop
- Tips on Updating and Expanding the Fabrication Shop to Maximize Production
A registration fee of $195 includes the full one-day workshop, all workshop meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverages), a Networking Reception immediately following the workshop, an informational CD-ROM and other materials from Workshop sponsors.
The Stone Fabrication Workshop dates and locations are as follows: To register for the Stone World Stone Fabrication Workshops, call 1-888-530-6714 or visit www.stoneworld.com.
April 18, 2005
2500 Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
April 19, 2005
12015 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA
April 21, 2005
San Francisco Bay Area, CA