BRAXTON-BRAGG TO HOST CONCRETE POLISHING SEMINARS
November 1, 2009
KNOXVILLE, TN - In an ongoing effort to provide additional in-depth technical knowledge and support to people involved in the surface preparation business, Braxton-Bragg LLC will be offering training classes on concrete grinding and polishing. The first seminar will take place on November 19 to 20, 2009. This training is designed to enhance the participant’s knowledge and understanding of the entire concrete polishing process.
This two-day course, taught by experts from Superabrasive, covers:
• Understanding the overall concrete grinding and polishing process
• Selecting the right tooling, equipment and chemicals for the job
• In-depth explanation of the surface preparation and the concrete polishing processes
• Preparing competitive marketing and bidding proposals
The seminar fee includes:
• All training materials
• Demonstrations and a full day of hands-on training
• Lunches and two nights lodging; discounted dining will also be available for attendees
The location: Braxton-Bragg LLC, 4100 Appalachian Way, Knoxville, TN
The cost: $470 per person.
Purchasing a complete set of floor polishing equipment from Braxton-Bragg will not only provide customers with a new business, it will allow them a total refund of the cost of one attendee to the seminar, according to the company.
For more information about this seminar, contact Kurt Alexander at 800-575-4401, ext. 235.