- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
After a very successful run in 2005 that included stops on the West Coast (Burbank, Anaheim and Oakland) and the Northeast (Newark, Long Island and Boston), Stone World has released the 2006 schedule for its Stone Fabrication Workshops. Dates will be as follows:
June 19-Dallas, TX
June 20-Houston, TX
June 22-Denver, CO
September 11-Chicago, IL
September 12-Cleveland, OH
September 14-Detroit, MI
October 23-Ft. Lauderdale, FL
October 24-Orlando, FL
October 26-Atlanta, GA
The 2005 Stone Fabrication Workshops were a tremendous success, with solid attendance at all sessions. They were also highly rated by attendees during post-session evaluations - achieving high marks for content, speaker knowledge and the interactive nature of the sessions. Topics included:
- Determining and Applying Fabrication Costs
- Fabricating Engineered Stone - How to Repair and Polish It
- Granite - Are Repairs Acceptable?
- Stone Defects and Natural Occurrences
- Resined Slabs - Are They a Problem?
- OSHA Requirements
- Air/Water Purification
- Management Strategies to Effectively Run the Fabrication Shop
- Tips on Updating and Expanding the Fabrication Shop to Maximize Production
Following each workshop, a Networking Reception allowed the fabricators to discuss issues with the speakers as well as with other fabricators.
For more information, click on the â€œStone Fabrication Workshopâ€ link. To register, call 1-888-530-6714.