- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
Alpha Professional Tools has recently announced the expansion of its line of quality products. Below is a brief introduction of these new products:
• HSG-125 High-Speed Angle Grinder - The new 5-inch grinder has a powerful 7.2 amp (800W) motor with 9,700 RPM. It is equipped with a standard 5/8-inch spindle and two sets of flange/lock nut sets (7/8-inch and 20-mm arbors) in order to accommodate 4-, 4 ½- and 5-inch diameter blades and can be used wet or dry.
• Dry Porcelain Tile Cutting System (5480-3100) - Alpha has combined the powerful HSG-125 High-Speed Angle Grinder with the dry-cutting Alpha Katana blade to create a must-have cutting system for porcelain tiles. This new cutting kit allows users to make straight and angled cuts, making it perfect for receptacle outlets, edge pieces and any other dry cuts at the jobsite.
• Wet Blade Cutting Kit (WBCKIT) - This accessory for angle grinders turns a dry grinder into a wet cutting tool for use with diamond blades. It comes with a safety guard, water hose and supplies, as well as a ground fault circuit interrupter.
• Silencer III for Porcelain/Crystallized Glass (SLW1210P & SLW1610P) - Alpha has expanded the Silencer III Blade for Porcelain/Crystallized Glass to include additional sizes of 12 and 16 inches. The high-quality bridge saw blades are a must for anyone cutting porcelain and crystallized glass slabs, reports the manufacturer.
These items, or any other Alpha products, can be purchased through the company’s extensive dealer network.