- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
- Analyzing the Cost of Doing Business
- Issues Impacting Fabricators in Today's Market: Fabricator Perspectives
- Safety: An Overview of New Resources Available to Fabricators & Distributors
- Becoming an MIA Accredited Fabricator
Veteran industry member Tony Malisani is leading the discussion.
Following the morning session, attendees take a tour of MSI's extensive slab inventory, and the afternoon features an open "Town Hall" Fabricator Forum with a panel of local fabricators interacting with the audience. This open forum is designed for fabricators to get answers to questions or problems they may have with regard to being successful in today's business climate. Topics include costs, going digital, stone supplier relationships, collections, employee management/development, meeting customer expectations and more.
To learn more about future MIA/Stone World Industry Education events, visit www.stoneindustryeducation.com.