- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
The four design professionals selected to participate in an 8-day, architectural tour and trip to Spain are:
- Cheryl Kees Clendenon, President/ Lead Designer, In Detail Interiors
- Aneetha McLellan, Director of Interior Architecture, HDR Architecture, Inc.
- Robert M. Scarano, President/ Chief Architect, Scarano Architect PLLC
- Steven Trott, Project Architect, Hnedak Bobo Group
To enter, winners had to showcase their creative side. Each submitted a picture of themselves with Spanish Tile in an imaginative way.
Part of the Tile of Spain 2013 Architects & Designers Tour running February 2 to February 9, 2013, the "Passport to Creativity" trip includes a guided visit to Cevisama 2013, the International Ceramic Tile and Bath Furnishing Show in Valencia, Spain, ceramic tile factory and booth tours and a press conference. All participants will earn 4 CEU credits.
The trip includes time to explore Barcelona and Valencia, Spain to be immersed in the culture, sample Spain's world-famous culinary arts, observe sites and attractions with architectural and design significance and to gain a general understanding and appreciation for Spain. Journalists from selected architecture and design media will also be participating in the tour.
For more information, visit www.tileofspainusa.com. To view the winning entries to Passport to Creativity contest, and other contest entries, please visit http://www.tileofspainusa.com/inspiration-gallery/?album=2&gallery=23.