- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
The one-of-a-kind event to stone companies from throughout the New York and New Jersey markets will still be held at IGM's facility, located: 2038 83rd Street, North Bergen, NJ.
Those attending can expect to:
- Connect with other stone companies and participate in a discussion about the cost of doing business and other issues facing fabricators in today's market.
- Learn about new safety initiatives available.
- Participate in a Fabricator's Forum as several industry leaders will share "best practices" and respond to questions from the audience.
- Learn about meeting fabricator/customer expectations for care and maintenance issues.
- Network with a number of suppliers who will be on hand to discuss your business needs, as well as tour of the International Granite & Marble Corporation (IGM) facility (the event host).
Instructors will include industry leaders participating on the Fabricator's Forum Panel and Tony Malisani of Malisani Inc.
The target audience for this event includes business owners, marketing professionals, and other employees interested in growing their business, networking with suppliers, and/or learning "best practices" about running a successful fabrication business.
For more information, visit: http://www.stoneindustryeducation.com/index.php/information.