- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
- Product Reviews
- Interior Design
- Kitchen & Bath
- Exterior Architecture
- Hospitality & Commercial Design
- Mosaics & Decorative Tile
- Trade Show Reviews
- Architect/Designer Interviews
- Green Design
Designers and architects will earn CEU credits just for attending this panel discussion on new avenues for creativity and design in ceramics. Spanish wine and tapas will be served.
Presenters for the event include:
- Dr. Martin Bechthold, Professor of Architectural Technology/ Group Head, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University
- Ángela García de Paredes, principal, Paredes Pedrosa Arquitectos, Madrid Spain
- Ryan Fasan, Tile of Spain Consultant
Additionally, local designer and blogger, Andie Day, AKBO, CAPS, of Andie Day Design will moderate the discussion.
Attendees will have the opportunity to be inspired by Spanish tile in person. Representatives from Tile of Spain manufacturers Roca, Grespania, Porcelanosa, Tau, Plaza and Elias will be on hand to present their latest innovations.
For information about this complimentary event, and to register, visit: www.tileofspainusa.com. Space is limited and registration closes October 1, 2012.