- THE MAGAZINE
- CSTD MAGAZINE
"It has been exciting to observe technology growth in the tile industry over the last five years," said David P. Warren, Digital Marketing Manager for Dal-Tile Corporation. "The utilization growth has been exponential in terms of the adoption rates and implementations of new tech-focused tools used for product information delivery to professional and consumer audiences alike. Consumers today want real-time information at their fingertips and mobile technology is just one way Dal-Tile is connecting with our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible."
The mobile catalog, available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, brings Dal-Tile's breadth of product and service offerings to the palm of your hand, allowing quick reference and product selection. Additional features include:
- Hundreds of styles and innovative designs to browse at your fingertips
- Keyword search function
- Simple, easy-to-use navigation
- Page bookmarking capabilities
The iPhone and iPad Inspiration Gallery apps aggregate the creative visions inspired by Dal-Tile products, offering a beautiful portfolio of room scenes that will trigger imaginative design and, ultimately, execution. Inspiration gallery features include:
- Categorized gallery of rooms and products with the ability to filter the room scenes by room type, product type or series
- Room scene product information
- Favorite product storage and organization
- Slideshow views of selected images
- Zip code sales location search
Since the March 2011 debut of these resources, both Daltile and American Olean have garnered over 3,500 combined downloads. For more information on these new design and inspiration tools, visit: www.daltile.com/mobile or www.americanolean.com/mobile.