The AIA/LA Design Awards call for entries
- All entries must represent built projects that have been designed by either a Los Angeles-based practice or by other architects and/or located within the area represented by the AIA Los Angeles Chapter.
- Only Architect, Associate or Student members, in good standing, of any chapter of the American Institute of Architects may submit entries.
- All entries must clearly identify the category in which the specific project should be grouped.
- Only projects completed after January 1, 2007 are eligible.
- Projects that have been awarded previously in the NEXT LA Awards are eligible for submission in any of the AIA|LA Design Award categories. Entries that have been awarded previously with an AIA|LA Design Award are not eligible for the AIA|LA Design Awards.
- Projects by any 2010 AIA|LA Design or NEXT LA Awards jury member (or that jury member's firm, regardless of location) are not eligible.