Vermont/Stanstead Quarry Tours include chance for free airfare
Water Treatment Technologies (WTT) is now offering participants of the Vermont/Stanstead Quarry Tours -- part of the Stone World/Marble Institute of America Stone Industry Education Series -- a chance for a free airline ticket on Southwest Airlines to Manchester, NH, in the region of the tour's start.
Set for October 7 and 8, the tour includes:
– E.L. Smith Quarry (Rock of Ages)
– Stanstead Gray Quarry (Rock of Ages)
– Danby Quarry (Vermont Quarries)
– Vermont Verde Antique Rochester Quarry
– Vermont Marble Museum
– GranitExpo & Museum of Stanstead
– Stone carvers, fall foliage and much more.
"We are proud to support the stone industry and the continuing education being offered by the Marble Institute and Stone World," said WTT president Paula Perry. "We want to say thank you to the industry for supporting Water Treatment Technologies over the years, and I urge my industry colleagues to join us for the quarry tours. You may even receive free airfare."