New Products: February 2009
Domain Industries has introduced its new line of copper accessories, including corbels, switch plates, solid copper strainers and disposal flanges. The solid copper drains will weather naturally along with the sink and are an exclusive item customers will only find at Domain Industries, reports the manufacturer. According to Domain, it manufactures and distributes a wide range of premium kitchen and bath products with a commitment to superior quality, affordability and exceptional service with fast, same-day shipping.
The following is the inspiration behind CaesarStone’s new colors:
- Smoky Ash - This recycled color comprised of recycled glass is the color of natural smoke, volcano ash and incense burning.
- Chocolate Truffle - The second of the two new recycled colors is made from recycled glass; its color is that of rich caramel and fine cuisine.
- Buttermilk - The subtle, milky texture stirs feelings of home and complements any décor.
- Organic White - This fresh, clean color embodies the hue of cotton, morning sunlight and fresh eggs.
- Black Rocks - This color uses a new manufacturing process to provide randomization of aggregate texture and shape, as found in outer space and planetary bodies.
- Dusty Stones - A technical innovation - this color achieves a natural appearance that takes inspiration from the beauty of lunar landscapes.
- Metallic Black - The first and only surface of its kind that is utterly chic, reflecting sensuality, with a unique metallic accented surface from another world.
- Basalt Black - The first textured surface offered by CaesarStone, with a matte-hammered finish - resembling the effect of handmade tools and brushes.
According to CaesarStone, it places continuous focus on making sure its colors are at the cutting edge of innovation and responding to the design needs of professional architects and designers.